Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Scary Closet Monsters!

 I really can't remember what my first memory was, so I just thought back as long as I could to something that I could vividly remember. This is one of biggest moments in every kids childhood. This is when I got over my fear of the monsters in my closet. I invited my friend(Justin) over from down the street to my house for a sleep over. I was around six and my friends was closer to twelve. Their was a big gap in our age but luckily for me he was one of the nicest kids I have and will ever meet. With my fJustin being twelve, he was not scared of the imaginary things that most six years olds are. I am not sure how we got on the subject but it came up that I was still scared sometimes by the monsters in my closet. He didn't laugh, smile, or any other demeaning thing that you would expect. He knew exactly what to do. He thought up this "magic" potion to get rid of the monsters. This was a genius idea for a twelve year old kid to come up with off the top of his head. So we went out side and found some grass that had been spray painted white. He said we needed to mix this and water to get rid of the monsters. This was all I needed to hear, I wouldn't have ever doubted Justin. He mixed up this bizarre concoction in a water bottle. He took the water bottle and sprayed it in my closet a few times. Thats all he did. That day was the day I was never scared of monsters in my closet anymore. On a side note, Justin brought over some great lemon heads that night!

No comments:

Post a Comment