Wednesday, October 6, 2010

First Dream

I feel like I missed telling my first dream. I blogged about my first memory but not my first dream. I come back to this after nearly a month hiatus.I am doing this because my first dream that I can recall happened numerous times and I believe it be quiet peculiar.
To start I began having this dream when I was 12 or 13. Since this time I have had it at least five times. To my dismay I have not had this dream in close to four years. Unfortunately I can not remember the entire dream but I can recollect the last part. This part is the exact same every time I have this dream. As I previously stated I do not know what I was doing before this time but all of my substantial work had culminated to this one event. I am at the end of my dream and I have to battle another creature.
  It is not another human, yet it not a dragon or monster. It reminds me of Mortal Kombat. This is also my point of view. I see myself as if I am watching the video game being played. The only difference between the game and my dream is my coach. Each opponent, myself and the creature, has their own coach. The coach has their own small screen in the upper left/right hand of the picture. As always, my coach is my dad. At the end of my dream I am zoomed in on only the left side of the screen (I am always on the left side) and all I can see is my dad and myself. I am struggling with something or I am losing, either way my dad is not talking but not yelling at me in this condescending way. He always uses this tone when I am making something harder than it has to be. With my dad speaking to me and with my struggle my dream ends. I have always wanted to know what this dream means or if it means anything at all. So if anyone has some insight into what this means, I am all ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment